Tuesday, May 01, 2007

46 days to go

I've just got back from a run this evening. I hit my PB for six miles on Saturday, I wasn't sure I could repeat it again this evening. Anyhow, I was 1 minute off Saturday's time, but I know the reason why ..... it was all that gardening on Sunday!!!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Have been checking in on your blog for some time now and thought it about time I introduced myself! I don't know where you find time for all this training, I'm doing a condensed masters and find it difficult to squeeze in a run or gym session - but then my time management skills leave a lot to be desired! Good luck with the Ironman though...whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger! :)

Paul said...

Hey Kate, thanks for your post. I must confess that I'm just about to run out the door to get a couple of hours on my bike before the tribe get home...... oh no will-power is fading.....

Your blog is funny, oh crikey, apologies that did not sound very sincere ..... I must run cheerio for now.

Kate said...

no worries :) Hope training is going well - at least the weather is on your side.