4 days to go

My race number was assigned today, I like this number, it feels lucky.
I did my last brick workout yesterday evening and I'm now onto drinking loads of water and bumping up my carbs intake. Its a vain attempt to try and boost my glycogen levels, which should hopefully increase my endurance for the race.
1 comment:
Hey – I’m a triathlete in Atlanta, and I just found this great website you or your blog audience might be interested
in. It’s sportsnutritionclinic.com – it lets you enter workouts, food intake, and a number of other factors and then gives you feedback on your within-day energy balance. It’s a great system, and it’s backed by some really credible people in sports nutrition. You should check it out! I was able to get a 30% off discount code that I’m passing along. If you’re interested, go to sportsnutritionclinic.com and
enter the code: SNCBC626 in the group/promo code field on the bottom of the signup page. Good luck!
Post a Comment