Sunday, February 05, 2006

132 days to go

Quick I've got 20 minutes to get home, changed and across to a party to pick-up my daughter. Oh crikey I've just cycled up and down hills for about 1 hour 30 minutes, come on legs faster!!!

OK quick route home and so that's main roads all the way,
blast that's a shame I was enjoying myself on the quiet country roads listening to http://www.trigeekdreams.com (iron-will your laugh is infectious).

Bloody hell !!!! that was close, the roads are very greasy and I think I was pushing that corner a tad tooooo fast and nearly came off, heart rate just rocketed. Phew home at last, no time to change quick, jump into the car and pick up daughter. Oh its fun balancing training and families.

Swim: No
Cycle: 40km |
very hilly | 1hr 30 mins | 6c or 42f
Run: No



No comments: