Monday, February 13, 2006

124 days to go

Wahoo, I'm off on vacation to St Lucia for 8 days. One problem though, my cold, sore throat has moved to my chest, I've drugged myself up and hope it clears up before we go tomorrow, achoooooo, sniff, sniff, cough.

This afternoon, I'm off to drop the kids off at my mothers/sisters house. Yes, yes, OK, OK, I know what you are thinking …….we are terrible parents for dumping our kids and running out on holiday for a week. I've done the guilt and got it under control into a nice box so please don't start me off again.

My kids are very grounded and sensible, (they take after their mother),

I'm sure they will have a great time with their grandmother, auntie and three nephews...... oh crumbs perhaps we are bad parents, oh crikey, that's done it.

I can’t wait to get away from this cold and miserable British weather and go running, cycling and swimming without wearing five million layers……… ooooohhh yes give me the heat and the freedom to train all day oh yes.

…….hmmmm but what if our plane crashes, the kids would be orphaned..... err ummm hadn't though of that !!!!!




No comments: