Tuesday, February 07, 2006

130 days to go

Lunch at the Gym, a quick 5km on treadmill and then 30 mins on the weights. This evening I hit the pool, hmmm not in the best mental state ...... the conversation in my head whilst swimming went kind of like this.

"Come on faster catch that guy in the next lane"
"Yep your catching him ....."
"Oh pants...is this lap 7 or 9" ....
"must be 7 because I'm on the up leg"
"No hold on it could be lap 5......nah must be 7"
"I must remember Sam's soccer kit for the morning"
"wow he's fast"
"crumbs she's fast"
"hmmm maybe I'm just slow"
"bother .... is this lap 11 or 13"
"no wait a minute I'm on the down leg so must be 12"
"blast I didn't send that email to my boss"
"must remember which lap I'm on, I'll keep repeating it so I don't forget"
"12.....12.......12.......12......."
"..........................err ............"
"......10.......10......10.......10"


swim: 1 hour | forgot how many laps
cycle: No
run: 5km treadmill | 23mins | 1%
gym: weights 1 hour

No comments: