No chance of training in the mornings
I'm amazed that some people are able to spring early out of bed before their family wakes up and go for a run or cycle. For me when the alarm goes off at 05:45am until getting to work is a slog of getting myself and the kids ready for school. (My wife escapes from the morning madness).
The mornings are crazy, what with a daughter who refused to get her socks and a son who can't find his clothes right in front of his face. Remembering equipment for swim practice, guitar lessons, football club, homework and then forms to sign, breakfast to make and shoes to shine, there is absolutely no chance that I could get any exercise in before going to work.
To those mothers and fathers that do, I take my hat off to you and salute you.
The mornings are crazy, what with a daughter who refused to get her socks and a son who can't find his clothes right in front of his face. Remembering equipment for swim practice, guitar lessons, football club, homework and then forms to sign, breakfast to make and shoes to shine, there is absolutely no chance that I could get any exercise in before going to work.
To those mothers and fathers that do, I take my hat off to you and salute you.
No comments:
Post a Comment