Hmmm excuses!!!
The morning train into London is packed, some of my fellow commuters are sitting on the floor. Anyhow back to my blackberry and listening to my iPod (great podcast from Bevan and the guys at Ironman Talk).
I took my family swimming this weekend, alas I was confined to the side lines with my broken arm in plaster, I was jealous!!. Anyhow I hung onto the plan to go for a long run in the afternoon. I was genuinely up for it, I was in the zone and ready to commit to a training regime again. Blast, I procrastinated too much and got sidetracked providing computer support to a neighbour which took longer than anticipated. By the time I finished it was too late to go out for a run.
hhhmmmm just excuses.......tomorrow, training starts for real even with a broken arm ...... no more excuses!!!!
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
No comments:
Post a Comment