BROKEN ARM !!!!!
The ice skating rink was packed and my son had finished and wanted to go home.
"Just one more go dad" said my daughter.
"No more, come on lets go home"
"Please...."
"OK come on then"
I was holding onto my daughter when her skates tangled with mine. I fell backwards and heard a loud crack!!! It was my left arm..... ouch.
I hoped nothing was broken however when I tried to undo the laces from my son's skates I knew it was serious. Unfortunately, my wife wasn't answering her phone. So, with a broken arm I drove to the hospital. After an hour or so at hospital, I was x-rayed and had my arm in plaster (the tea from the vending machine was terrible). Fortunately it was my left arm, however my right is also bruised and very painful. I finally got hold of my wife and she picked me up from hospital.
Crumbs what a way to start 2007. I'm not sure how this will effect training.
No comments:
Post a Comment