Monday, April 03, 2006

74 days to go


Aouch, ooo, eeee, errr..... oh dear, my knees hurt, I'm struggling to walk. Climbing into bed last night felt great, but getting up this morning was funny, I'm like an old woman. I'm really happy to have run the half marathon yesterday, but crikey my knees ache, oh well better start doing longer runs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you arent doing Wimbleball! the course is one hilly billy and the run aint flat!

Paul said...

Yes I'm doing Wimbleball. I'm off down to Wimbleball in two weeks time to check it all out.

.... what do you mean "hope you aren’t doing Wimbleball" .... I won't have a problem with the bike section as I'm comfortable on the bike, which should leave me with at least 4 hours to complete the run, so I'm not worried.

Should I be ? Have you done this before?

Anonymous said...

No you will be fine but the bike course is very tough (i think so anyway) with a few nails hills and a very good ironman friend thinks so as well and weve both done it

Paul said...

Cool thanks for the heads-up. Are you doing the ironman this year?