My wife is in Switzerland for a couple of days and so I'm doing both drop-off and pick-up of kids. Oh crikey, its 16:30 and I'm still in work. I'm supposed to be on a 16:30 train home to pick-up the kids. Gosh!!! I really must leave now....day care will be closed at 18:00. OK that's it; I really have to leave this meeting ASAP. (The meeting consists of three Americans from the US office who flew in this morning, and a local colleague)..............phew, I'm running to the station..... Hey I'm not puffed; quick hurdle the barriers I might just make that 17:00 train. I made it got to day care, with 5 minutes to spare……. well that’s the only work out I’m getting today ….. now I’m off to bath and feed kids and get stuff ready for tomorrow……oh for a quiet life and a long cycle ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment