Friday, January 11, 2008

San Francisco

IMG_3012 Wahoooo I'm off to San Francisco tomorrow morning for a week, its not holiday but work.  I'm flying out British Airways business class and back first class.

A week of the hotel swimming pool, sauna  and gym....... piece of quiet from noisy family, shopping, eating out ahhhhhh.

3 comments:

S. Baboo said...

You''l probably miss this but just in case you should try and get in a nice mornign run down the lenght of the Embarcadero or through Golden Gate Park...both nice runs but each has its own charm.

Have fun!

IronTriTim said...

Nice trip. Hope you get a chance to look around and see the sights. Its a beautiful place.

Paul said...

Thanks guys. I think I'm in love, there are so many folks out running and on thier bikes, this feels like a good place to be if you are a runner or cyclist. I drove over to half moon bay up highway 1 over the golden gate bridge , quick look around Sausalito and then up to Muir Woods. Wow, wow, wow. I wish I had my bike!!!!