Jet lag
I can't sleep. Which is very interesting, lying awake in bed at 02.30am listening to my wife snoring!!!!!!!!!!
My wife and I are complete opposites, in every way, absolutely everything, even our breathing? I can't sleep due to jet lag and a snoring wife, I've read about 10 zillion books, counted all the sheep in the world and so I try to match my wife's breathing pattern, I nearly start to hyper-ventilate, gosh she breathes fast when she sleeps.
2 comments:
I am the opposite, after a heavy day of training, Gemma will put her hand in front on my nose to check I am still breathing. I breathe really quietly and slowly. Glad you enjoyed SF. Did you see all the sights?
yes I'm quiet and slow as well. SF was great. MacWorld was on in the city at the same time, alas didn't get time to attend.
We had fab sunny weather.
Post a Comment