
I love my trainers, they feel ...... perfect. Alas, like my body, my favourite trainers are wearing out. I've tried to find exactly the same make and size again, but the Asics Nimbus VII has moved on to version VIII.
Hurumph my new trainers are not as good, they don't feel right.
Posted by
Paul
at
11:00 pm
3 comments:
I've had exactly the same issue and been determined to try and find ONE store with old stock - rung up to 12 or so with no luck.
I've asked, "This model was so excellent and popular, why the change?" and been given the answer, all fashions and designs need updating. I blink. Change the colour, throw in novel shoelaces, but don't kill what was working!
I generally find the updated model just doesn't feel right at all. I have knee issues so any minor discrepancy in design fit yells at me :)
I also have a friend - gym and exercise junkie with legs and buns like steel - who has the 'no carbs after' response but his is 3pm! with an allowance of 5pm two days a week. Lordy. :)
Crumbs, yes me too. I bought the latest model, hit the road for a 10 mile run and afterwards my knees were killing me.
maybe you might want to buy them online.
http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail.cfm?model_nbr=82730&sku=5299390&SID=9789&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Feeds-_-NextTagFeed-_-null
Post a Comment