Thursday, November 16, 2006

212 days until 70.3

Hmmm still toying with the idea of doing the full UK ironman in August. Oh well while I dither, I'll focus on the 70.3 for now. Just off to hit the swimming pool for an hour or so.

1 comment:

S. Baboo said...

I think your first crack at the Marathon was a good effort. My first was a down hill marathon in Tucson Arizona and I was flying in the beginning thinking, "maybe I can run this far this fast on a down hill course."

Huh, I blew up like nobody's business around mile 13 or 14 and ended up walking all but about 1 10th of a mile for the last three.

I'd love to make it over for IM UK one of these days, probably once the last kiddo is out of the house.

Keep fighting the good fight.