11 miles to Brokeback Mountain
I watched Brokeback Mountain on DVD last night ..... I've seen this movie before at a cinema in San Francisco ..... it's a great movie ......
Accompanying me on my 11 mile run this morning was the music from the movie by Gustavo Santaolalla. I was completely lost to the hauntingly beautiful guitar, clear blue sunny skies and the autumnal Oxfordshire countryside.
I hit a constant 9.11 minute mile throughout my 11 miles and felt that I could keep on going at this pace.
Only 27 days to go until my marathon, I feel that I'm on target for a good first marathon attempt.
2 comments:
I've enjoyed reading your blog.Having signed up for Wimbleball half ironman next June 2007, I wonder if you could give any top tips for training and specifically for the Wimbleball bike and run course. I am planning to ride and run the course early next year but any advance information would be much appreciated!
Hey thanks for stopping by. Wimbleball was very, very, very, very hilly both for the cycling and run. Ouch my legs ache just thinking about those hills. I'm not signed up for next year yet but I will do so soon. I will definitely gear my training to include loads more hills especially for the run. If you are going to Wimbleball I can highly recommend a great B&B, which was right on the lake. I'll find out the info and post to your blog.
Post a Comment