Monday, May 22, 2006

25 days to go

This was the colour palette of the sky this evening. I was out on a six mile cross country run. It was very wet and windy. I really had to push myself to get out the door into the wind and rain. No sooner as I had taken 10 steps and I was soaked to the core. The colour palette, variations on grey, I call it "runners soggy feet grey".

OK !!! come on, who's pinched the flippin sunshine. If you find it would you kindly, please return it to Oxfordshire asap. My feet seem to be permanently wrinkled from all the rain.

Yikes only 25 days to go to my half ironman, that's like only .....t.w.e.n.t.y.. f.i.v.e....days....... no but really that's nothing, yikes, yikes, yikes.

OK I won't think about it., I'll worry about something else. Hmmm, I know I'm off to google where the sunshine has gone.

squelch, squelch, squelch.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is just beautiful...what you did here.