Sunday, March 12, 2006

95 days to go

Wow less than 100 days to go to my half ironman and 20 days to my half marathon, I'm number 361.

Fiddlesticks, I seem to have put on weight with my trip to the US, I'm up to 76.6kg, I blame that packet of M&Ms and a fondness for Taco Bell. Anyhow, I had a good couple of hours on my bike today although my fingers were so cold. I really hate the cold, I ended up scrunching my fingers up inside my gloves until they warmed-up, I think I need another pair of gloves.

I attached new tri bars onto my bike, first time I have ever used them, they were really great, got into a good position I actually seemed to be going faster today. Back to work tomorrow, will hit the gym for lunch and a swim in the evening.

No comments: